lost my grandma on monday...

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by ?I?, Jul 6, 2012.

1. ?I?

?I? Well-Known Member

Feeling empty with the lost of my grandma.
    I don't know how to express, it's just a total emptiness for losing someone so close suddenly.
    Why the only memory i left of her is she saying goodbye to me.
    Dealing with loss is hard, Thinking of never to see her again, I'm really afraid and helpless with it...

2. Medusa.

Medusa. Well-Known Member

I'm sorry dear. Take your time to grieve.
    As time passes things will get better, keep the good memories in your heart.
    You can still speak with her, just think of her and say what you want, I do that with my Nonno (Grandpa) all the time. I think it helps.
    I'm here if you want to talk.

3. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

I have recently lost my beloved mother, she was everything and more to me and I cant believe she has gone, I know the emptiness, helplessness and dont know what to do.
    Life doesn't seem worth living, I've had a rough life and she's the one who kept me going, now what. I am here if you wish to talk anything through, the rawness we feel is awful isn't it and seems noone else understands. Take care.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you lost your grandma :hug:

I am not religious but I believe we will see our loved ones again one day.
    You will always have her and her love for you in your heart

5. Joshua2803

Joshua2803 Well-Known Member

Im really sorry about the lost of your grandma! I lost my grandfather but this scripture here at John 5:28,29 gave me hope to see my grandfather again. Hopefully this will give you some comfort.