1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost my job

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ashla86, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashla86

ashla86 Active Member

The company I was working for has been really slow lately and so they had to do lay offs. I was laid off and today was my last day. I had a job interview and I am hoping to get a job there. It just sucks. I didn't want to leave today. I have been there for a year and a half and I am going to miss it so much.
    I feel like I am at rock bottom now. I have no friends, I am the ugliest person in the world and now I have no job. I hate myself, I hate my life, I don't want to do it anymore. I just want it to all end now.

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It's not over. Your going through a rocky patch, ride it through and i'm sure things will work out well for you.

3. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

It's just a stage of life I think, changing job, I mean. I'm sure you'll find another, better than the previous one. And I don't think you're that ugly :)

4. consciousinsane

consciousinsane Well-Known Member

Sorry you lost your job. I'm about to loose mine, but thru my own depression. I'm so freaking depressed I realistically can't think, so I'm not very productive. If you don't produce something, they can't keep ya. I've been counseled twice already. I guess 3rd times a charm? I'm been keeping an eye out for another job to be ready, but I can't find anything. I've got this strange feeling I"m going to give away all my belongings and become a buddist monk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.