Lost my job

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ashla86, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashla86

ashla86 Active Member

The company I was working for has been really slow lately and so they had to do lay offs. I was laid off and today was my last day. I had a job interview and I am hoping to get a job there. It just sucks. I didn't want to leave today. I have been there for a year and a half and I am going to miss it so much.
    I feel like I am at rock bottom now. I have no friends, I am the ugliest person in the world and now I have no job. I hate myself, I hate my life, I don't want to do it anymore. I just want it to all end now.
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It's not over. Your going through a rocky patch, ride it through and i'm sure things will work out well for you.
  3. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

It's just a stage of life I think, changing job, I mean. I'm sure you'll find another, better than the previous one. And I don't think you're that ugly :)
  4. consciousinsane

consciousinsane Well-Known Member

Sorry you lost your job. I'm about to loose mine, but thru my own depression. I'm so freaking depressed I realistically can't think, so I'm not very productive. If you don't produce something, they can't keep ya. I've been counseled twice already. I guess 3rd times a charm? I'm been keeping an eye out for another job to be ready, but I can't find anything. I've got this strange feeling I"m going to give away all my belongings and become a buddist monk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.