Lost Opportunity

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by InnerStrength, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

So, the girl I've worked with for awhile (who I have had a crush on for quite some time) is going on her honeymoon starting this weekend, I just found out. This has really depressed me. She told me she had liked me last December, I didn't jump on it because I didn't know how she meant it. I know she is already divorced once, but this one might be for good (and yeah I hope she is happy or whatever).

I don't even know how to begin getting over this. Maybe it's because I missed an opportunity that I'll probably never get back, or maybe she never really liked me...I feel so depressed and alone, and it's pretty pathetic that I am depressed over something like this. I was already feeling bad enough this week.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'm sorry this happened :hug:
    That is tough. You will get through this though :arms:

3. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

I feel the same thing taht you are going through. I too have had a missed opportunity for a girl that I cared for and had quite a crush on.

But with some history it is proable for the better. and time helps to heel these kind of wounds. While they say realtionships should not be rushed. The best thing to do is jsut start off simple.

I have very little experence in the dating game. Just trying to give you some advise and insight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.