Lost SF friends. *may trigger*

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by boo, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

*May trigger, you have been warned.*

For those who have been here for a while, i'm sure you made some friends. Some probably got better, some actually commited suicide.
    I guess this thread is about remembering them and perhaps share some anecdote. Perhaps secretly wishing they would come back?

So here i go.

Fpl (frank), he was a great buddy. One of my first. So sad i let him down.

Triggs, she was lovely. Took me long enough to notice her and when it happened it was too late.

Hitomi, stubborn girl with an attitude. Heheh, but we had some great laughs together. Thinking of adding her back to my msn.

Cofmadness, Helena. We had great fun, too bad i lost my temper and cast you away.

*Music* Lynn? I know she's still around in some way. But i can't help but feel i won't be the same.

Sammakko!!! Yes the one and only Sammakko! Lol, It's sad you decided to leave the site, but damn you were great fun. You might still be outthere lurking! The way you talk is irresistible!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I think the only one of those that I don't remember talking to is fpl. heard he was a great person though.

I think of all those I was closest to triggs. She helped me through a lot and I miss her quite a bit. I remember the day I saw that she had ended her life it was very devastating news.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.