Lost...so lost. Help me

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Wolfgirl1, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfgirl1

Wolfgirl1 New Member

I've been through literal hell. I've been raped and blamed for it by my mother. I gave someone I loved everything I could but I guess me being sick was too much for him because that's what he said. My heart speeds up and tries to give up on itself. I've been in the hospital 5 times for that. And just when I thought it couldn't get worse. I was drugged and kidnapped. I woke up in a park hallucinating. My heart had stopped, twice. I can't remember how I got there or if he did anything. He called the ambulance while I had a seizure and almost choke on my own vomit. And when I tried to tell my boyfriend. He ignored me. I found out he cheated on me. I'm so lost. I'm scared of what will happen because I feel like my heart is killing me. But I want to be In control. I'm so sad. It's consuming me. I cry randomly. Other times I'm numb. And then I'm angry. I just want it all to end

2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

oh hun, I'm so sorry this has happened to you. That is horrible to live through that. Do you have help? Maybe tell a counselor, or a doctor so they can help you?

I'm so sorry this happened, I hope you're okay and safe at the moment...

3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hi wolfgirl.

welcome to the forums

4. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hi Wolfgirl, welcome to the forums.

I'm so sorry all that had to happen to you. Hope you get help about you're situation.
    If you ever need to talk to anyone, feel free to send me a pm.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome. I am sorry you are going through and dealing with so much..we're here for you x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.