Lost/Sorry

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

My heads is filled with running thoughts. Going through my head so fast that i can't catch up but at the same time i feel empty. An emptyness that i've never felt before.

The other night a lot of shit kicked off. I hurt a few people i deeply care about. Someone i deeply care about ended up in hospital. I felt like i should of stopped it. I never used you and never would. My heads so fucked. Blaaaaah.

I lost everyone around me. I started looking up methods. I've been thinking about one in particulare. While looking it up i found this peace. Something i've never felt before. I wasn't afrain. I've come to terms with what will hapen and im happy with that.

I've lost all hope. I've lost all motivation. I'm just lost.

I'm sorry to *, * and *.

2. Victori@

Victori@ Well-Known Member

Big Hugssss!!!! I hope you can find your way back on track!!!! My hope is that you can find just a little something inside of you that will fight this!!! Im here if you ever need a friend!

A fellow V!!!

3. tintin

tintin Guest

vikki
    im always here for youu

love you loads hun :heart:

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Viks the dramas have to stop, they are obviously wearing you down to nothing :hug:
    Get the shit sorted once and for all, then maybe all these horrible feelings will fade back into the background.
    You have me msn and googletalk. :hug:

5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: My email is always open for you :hug:

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Vikki so sorry that you have fallen and find yourself in such despair. But you need to get up brush yourself off and keep moving forward. The people that care are still there for you so turn to them now and use their strength until you can regain some of your own. Here for you if you want hun.

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I was on my way to buy pills. Why did my mum have to call. I was gonna take them then do it properly. Something to take the pain away before doing it. Why the fuck did you have to call me!

:cry:

8. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

:hug: