Lost SSI

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Socialman, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socialman

Socialman Well-Known Member

I finally got SSI, and a couple months later I lose it. Now I'm working a minimum wage work study job to pay bills (since I don't have a car), for acne medication, and save up for a car. I'm guessing I'll just have to pay off my doctor bills first. Then I can buy a car. Finally, I can start up therapy again. I'll have therapy by the end of next year at this rate. So, I've decided I'll save up the money for a car and use it to move to the Netherlands or Belgium. I'm researching their legal euthanasia for people in mental distress. Seems like the only way out of this mess.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can reapply for SSI tell them min wage job is not working out to keep you healthy they should not have cut you off only decrease your payments some
    Lots of people go back on SSI when they do find out the job is not working for them hugs to you

3. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

Work study? So you're a college student? Maybe you could look into student loans or federal aid for students? Does your school have any medical programs for students? Also, if they have an office for students with disabilities, those people can help you deal with these kinds of things and make it easier.

But maybe I've misunderstood, in any case, I hope things begin to look less frustrating for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.