lost the strength

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by *dilligaf*, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i dont want to be here anymore. nobody wantsme to be here why dont i just be brave enough to go ahead and do it. ive got the stuff
    my heads spinning i dont know what to do.
    im useless, no help to anyone.things would be better if i was not here and everyone who knows me would say the same.
    im shaking-i have to do something. why am i such a mess
    im going to-i have to-im sorry-for everything
  2. xestrangedx

xestrangedx Member

Please just stay on here a little while longer. How do you know everyone wants you to go?Im pretty sure they dont. Think of all the people in your life, you dont know how much better you make their life. You are not thinking straight right now, hold off at least for another few hours or a day. Talk to me - i have some stuiff you can contact me on in my profile. Why do you think you need to go? Please re think this.
  3. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

If you feel that you have to 'do something' then pm me, please. Dont do anything daft, we all care, you are not useless at all. Take care.

grant (TheAM)
  4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

theres just too much stuff going on and i dont thinki can do it anymore. i know im too much of a wimp to see it through. trying to do the right thing
  5. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

You're not a wimp, Sam. We all get like this, that is where friends come into it. Here for you always, please stay in touch.

grant (TheAM)
  6. Reo

Reo Active Member

two things. please dont kid urself in saying your useless. noone is useless, though u think you are i dont. secondly ive got a question you sould try and answer ive asked myself it MANY MANY MANY times.

Death is Unknown are you sure its better then life?
  7. deathdomepart

deathdomepart Active Member

you are not useless everyone plays apart in life just by being alive pm me and we can talk. i no how you are feeling but please just hold on and remember you my not no me but i will ALWAYS be here for you.

charlotte xxxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.