Lost the will to fight anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lone, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone

Lone Member

Hi, I am finding it so hard to keep going, I was a carer for both my parents until they died, my mother two and a half years ago. I have almost always lived in the family home, 58years and it was left to myself and three sisters all with their own homes and families, but they want me out the house and for 18months I have been having legal help to get a larger share of the estate. I have suffered with depression all my adult life and I have come to the stage of not being able to cope anymore with the situation the house and garden are to big and I have lost heart in doing anything and the thought of moving terrifies me there is so much of my parents things in the house. The only thing that has kept me going are my two dogs but I now discover that they have various health problems arthritis both are rescue and all my savings are used up nearly on legal fees and the house. I've nothing left to live for anymore.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi lone i know it is hard to fight for what is rightfully yours hun it is hard but it will not go on forever and you deserve your part of the inheritance you were their care giver Please don't let your siblings take away what is yours ok hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.