Lost the will to live

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dark_chocolate, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all, I am glad I have found this website, it's hard to keep everything inside and not being able to talk about it with others
    Let me begin with letting you all that I hope you DO find something to hold on to before you go into your darkest hour.
    For some time now I have been v depressed. I have tried to dig myself out of this hole called depression, but I find it all too hard, but the worst of all, I have made a terrible realization, which the fatc that I just dont care anymore, I have lost the will to live, I lost faith in life and people, I have nothing left inside me, no will, no desire , no passion, no soul, no ambition, no love, just a void, I feel I am a body who managed to survive somehow, but my spirit is broken and that spark which used to motivate me everyday is long gone and lost

I urge you all here regardless the reason why you are here, especially the ones who are here to support and help others, make sure you let those people who are close to you how special they are to you, LSITEN to what they have to say, SUPPORT them when they feel alone, HUG them when they cry, KISS them when they need reassurance and MORE IMPORTANT ...SHOW them how much you love them ....NEVER...EVER Let them fall into the hole of depression, because they may not survive...

I am in a bad shape mentally ..if anything good can come out from my departure I will try to set it up soon, sometimes somthing drastic must be done to highlight the darkest side of depression and the people we take for granted who are around us ...

Enrique

2. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

Dark_chocolate,

Hey thier, sorry you are feeling so desperate and suicidal at this time.....you sound like a very kind person by your 'note' ....please tell us whats going on...whats been happening....stick around for a while....give us a chance....we really understand here...and I can say I have been right where you are right now before....so I know how you feel...I here your pain ...and its real....your valued here...and worthy.....will be thinking of you...stay safe...call someone...a friend...a family member... a hotline...an Emergency Room...reach out......-Jodi

Welcome to the site!!!

3. Thank you Jodi for your reply and support, I do appreciate it and Im glad you valued my pain, I guess that has been one of the worse things at the moment for me, having no one who can really value and understand my pain and depression
    I dont feel alone, I just lost the will to continue, to go on and fight for life, last Septemeber I stopped feeling, caring and thinking about my future, I just cant see one and worst of all I dont want one..I am just diappointed with life and at some point people, I will be here for at least 2 more weeks for sure, because I want to organize some things including a trip, I want to have a small fun holiday if I choose to go away,in all honesty...this is the last chance I am giving destiny to show me why I should stay, dont get me wrong, I do and will appreciate everyone's help, but to be honest I am a v dark hole and I cannot see any light

Enrique

4. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

Dark_chocolate,

I do hope you give us a chance....we are a pretty good little community of people....also...I hope that trip your planning gives you plenty of reasons to go on, .......Im reaching out :arms: to you with a very BIG Flashlight....I hope you can see a bit of light.....here for you....-Jodi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.