lost the will to live

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dark soul, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark soul

dark soul New Member

havin a very bad time and i really have lost the will to live .my life is a haze of booze and drugs .i just dont want to wake up anymore

2. Jackson

Jackson Guest

do the booze and drugs make it better or worse?

3. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

They may make things better for the moment, but its all just temporary, in the long run, their very harmful and bad for you, I hope you can please ween yourself off these habits, its best for you in the long run, but yeah, its gonna be really hard, especially with your severe depression thats clouding you.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2007
  4. dark soul

dark soul New Member

so much better its my only relief my only friends

5. Jackson

Jackson Guest

Unless you're really rich or connected, you probably can't stay high and drunk all the time. If you get dependent enough on these things, the times when you are sober will become unbearable. I hope you can find some relief here.

6. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Beleive me Dark Rose, right now its numbing your pain but sooner or later, its going to crash down on you, please be careful and stay safe, take care of your body. This is going to come back and bite you very hard eventually, I hope you can stop this habit before its too late.

7. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Cheers! I'm knocking back some smirnoff today all alone, just me and the computer. I'm such a pathetic loser now haha

8. I know the feeling dear but you just gotta hang in there. We have all been through it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.