lost the words

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wastingecho, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

can't do it any more

can't find the words to describe the feelings any more

don't believe anyone would listen if i did anyway

2. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

sometimes you don't need words, its okay just to say that you are in rough place. And I'll listen as I'm sure others will here.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I will always listen ok and i have also lost my words i am sorry you are so sad hugs

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know I don't have the words that can take the pain away, but I'll always listen and always care. :hug:

5. Wastingecho

i'm just...

lost...

and alone...

don't want to fight anymore

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are lost in sadness i get that but you are not alone ok

7. Wastingecho

spending too much time i don't have hiding trying to pull myself together when i just want to completely break down

alone on the train - alone at work - alone at night - lately even the cats won't come near me

just want someone to acknowledge my existence otherwise what is the point of going through all of this pain?

but i'm afraid

afraid i don't know how to react to people any more - 25 years and no friends at work or at home - have no where to go

8. WildCherry

I know you're afraid. :hug: I hope you'll at least consider reaching out. Not everyone will push you away; not everyone will hurt you or let you down.

9. Wastingecho

driving home - intersection

saw the car coming right at me running the light

i gave up and never hit my brake - not sure how they did

i was ready to go

just don't want to take anyone else with me

10. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we love you here.

11. Wastingecho

my heart doesn't believe that

not worthy of it

12. WildCherry

What Jxdama said is true. And you ARE worthy of it.

13. Wastingecho

NO I"M FUCKING NOT

fell asleep at 8 on the couch the other night - wife was tired of looking at me sleeping and told me to go to bed - didn't want to deal with the looks so i did

last night she tells me that my snoring was awful keeping her up until 4 and that maybe we should have separate bedrooms

would gladly do so at this point except, oh right, we moved everyone around the house so that her sister could live with us

i'll be moving my things to an upstairs couch - slept on it before when i was sick so i know it will work if the cats don't jump on me in the middle of the night

my isolation in my own home will be almost complete - isolation, but not privacy - forced to hide inside my own head

one act - just one fucking act and i can leave everything behind - haven't had a drink or gotten drunk in decades - need to numb myself

14. WildCherry

No words really, just know I care.

15. Maedchen

Maedchen Well-Known Member

Dear Wastingecho,

I am with you in my thoughts. Although we are strangers to each other, please know that our isolation can be escaped by meeting here and talk together.
    Please don't throw away the opportunity of a better future by not living it. I know how you feel, believe me I know.
    Yet I also know that often something so unexpected can happen, that present circumstances are suddenly changed. Things happen, of which nobody would have thought in a dream.
    I believe in God's ability to change every despair into joy. Even if you can't believe that, I beg you to wait and see.
    I would much like to wait together with you. Please pm me, if you like.

Much love, Maedchen:redrose:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.