1. fvckinginsane

fvckinginsane Active Member

i am 15 years old female and i am lesbian. i havent told anyone because i am worried what my friends and family will think. i still have relationships with boys just to make sure no one is suspicious but i would much prefer having a girlfriend. I've never been in a relationship with a girl but i really want to. i would be so much more comfortable, with boys it never feels right. i dont really know how to tell people.

2. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

question... are you sure that this is a true attraction you have to girls, and not you trying to protect yourself from being raped by guys again? don't worry i'm not judging you... i am bisexual myself, but will never have another fem/fem relationship cuz i been hurt too bad in that regard.... but the attraction is still there, so i know i am in fact bisexual... i just really dont want you getting confused over your sexual preference or how you identify... b/c that can make things worse and more confusing for you too....

3. fvckinginsane

well yeah the whole rape thing definitely did have a massive impact on my sexuality. i am definitely into girls, i mean i might be bisexual too but just by how ive been treated girls seem like the best option and i just feel more comfortable with them and attracted to them too. i am a little confused though :/

4. demuredawn

what confuses you?

5. fvckinginsane

my sexuality, i can see myself being in a relationship with a girl if i ever fell for a girl which i have before, and i feel like i can be myself with a girl and actually love her. but with a guy now all i see is just dickheads in all of them, i know its a bad generalisation and i know not all guys are disrespectful i just can never put my trust in a guy. i am attracted to both yes, i would just want to be in a relationship with a girl over a guy. i am pretty young so i might be wrong but right now, a girlfriend just seems right

6. demuredawn

ok well if thats what feels right to you... then thats what you should explore... just also give yourself the understanding that you are healing too.... so you may change your mind later, and if you do, thats ok

as far as how to tell people about it... there is really no gentle way.... just tell them

that being said, also be cautious about who you tell, be sure they are trust worthy .... unless it doesn't bother you if everyone knows
    coming out can be hard to do, but it can be even harder if the first person or two you tell handle it in a way that ends up hurting you.. so, just be cautious is all i can tell you