Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by meme333, May 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meme333

meme333 Well-Known Member

Sorry I haven't been here for awhile. Still struggling. Feel like I always will. I came here because it's the only place i can say what I am thinking which is that I don't know if I can just keep going. I'm so tired. I don't belong anywhere. I have no family Can't seem to have children. My life is nothing.
    I don't even have the energy to express what is going on...just more of the same...nothing
  2. davidIce

davidIce Member

You put my thoughts so well into words.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your life is something ok i am sorry you are so low right now and i hope you continue to reach out here
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

When you are ready feel free to tell us more about your situation. We are here to listen,care and help. I wish you all the best, :hugs: :hugs:
  5. meme333

meme333 Well-Known Member

I know people here understand. It's just so painful. I am alone. No family whatsoever. I try to meet new people but at my age it's really difficult. I have a "therapist". She's great but she's my therapist and not a friend or in my life. My friends are very self-focused. Nobody understands but they think I am a good friend which translates into I'll do anything for them. But they NEVER reciprocate. Just tired. Wish I didn't have a therapist either. I see her around and feel jealous of her family and stuff. I don't want to join
    her family...no.....I just wish I had one. So it's all this stuff and more. I belong NOWHERE. My soul is lost and I can't just keep going like this. ....oh and my landlord is a pervert but this is where I need to stay for now. He has some nice parts but I hate that part. He doesn't live here but I feel he's always around and I have no privacy. And no, I can't move. I'm tired.....If I can just say it......I wish someone truly loved me..unconditionally, that I belonged somewhere and...that I could be special....
  6. Petal

I'm so sorry to hear of your challenging situation. It must be a scary place to be in. I am glad though that at least you have a therapist, ask her to give you home work like mine does for me! Have you thought about group therapy where you will meet like minded people, I am sure that would be somewhat helpful to your current situation.

Keep getting out, go to classes, anything you enjoy and meet more people and friends will fall into place like it has for me and I was bad, I was housebound for years. I am glad you are here talking to us, it is a step in the right direction.

What's your landlord doing? how is he a pervert? Are you afraid of him in any way? Or is he just creepy?
  7. imars27

imars27 Member

Petal u are great human being.Please Keep helping us.God bless u !
  8. Petal

Awwww thank you, you are very sweet. I appreciate your kind words :) I'll still be here encouraging people when i'm old and grey lol
  9. I can hear your pain in your words. I'm glad you're here telling us about your struggles. As davidIce said above, you're expressing our thoughts and feelings, too. You're not alone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.