Discussion in 'Welcome' started by NlVrBitch, Sep 14, 2016.

1. NlVrBitch

NlVrBitch New Member

I am new to the group. I am lost within this life but I am not willing to share details. I have done a very quick look at some posts and find that some feel this is a joke or a cry for help. For me it is neither. "haha" and "lol" have no place in the responses to the messages of this forum.
  2. Brittless

Brittless All I loved I loved alone...

Hello NlVr. Welcome... some might feel that way. I personally haven't seen anything like that, but there are many people here who view your situation and other situations as dire and would like to help and if they can't do that at the least support you.

As for any laughter, it may not be laughter at the situation but laughter with others. It certainly isn't a joke. Could be a cry for help. There's nothing wrong with that though.

If you ever do feel like sharing, you can share with me if you like. I will never laugh at what troubles you.

3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum.
  4. moxman

moxman I am proud to call Rosie, my best friend =) Forum Pro

Hello NlvrBitch, I am Mox

Thank you for joining us here at SF. Just know that when you are here you are safe. No one will ever ridicule you or judge you in any fashion. We accept you , just as you are. You are not alone in your battles anymore, you have us to help you. I encourage you to lean on us. Share your story of what has brought you here. People will read your story and offer you advice on how to improve your situation. You matter to me. I promise you , that you will be safe here. If you get really bored, you can read my story below in green. Know that you are not alone in your pain and suffering.

If you feel like, your story should be discussed in private , for whatever reason. Feel free to IM/PM me and share your story with me. With me you are safe. I promise I will never reveal of what you have shared with me.

Take Care my New Friend
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Please note that no one will cause you hurt or duress here. Many members join to get/give supporters to each other when they think there is no in the world to care for them.

You don't have to give details as its your own choice. The idea of the forum is to help each other and we give support when required. We expect nothing in return but just simply appreciate each other.

The world might be a nasty place to all of us but this forum helps those in need.