lost....

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by roze, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roze

roze Active Member

Hi all

Guess you got another newbie here.. lets see for how long..

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hey, welcome to SF :)

Glad to have ya with us :)

This site is a great supportive place, with many many people here who are wiling to listen to you :) :hug:

Take care, hope to see you around

Joe

3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: roze. Hope you will continue and stay with us. This is a great place.

4. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!!​

5. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF! Hope you manage to stay around and get some support from us. As Abacus says we are a friendly bunch and there are people of all ages and stages here.

6. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

welcome to the site hun!!!

Love BP

7. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

welcome to SF!!

lets hope that you find some help here that will make you stay for years and years to come :)

8. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Roze.:smile: I'm sure you'll make enough friends to stay here long enough to talk out some of whatever is bothering you. When I came I was at the end of my rope but the loving supportive friendship I found here pulled me back from the brink of despair and gave me hope. I wish the same for you!:smile:

love and hugs,:hug: :flowers: :hug:

love,

least

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome Roze. we are glad to add you amongst our community of friends. I hope you find yourself feeling at home soon. :hug:

10. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hun,

I wanted to welcome you to this forum. I have come to learn some of the sweetest, smartest, selfless people in this world are at this forum, which will always remain a home to me. I hope it helps you as it has me, if you'd ever like to talk/chat or anything my contact ID's are in my profile. I'm here nytime, never can get too many friends. :wink: :hug:

xxxxxxxx

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :biggrin:

12. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum

13. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hi and welcome.you´ll see how fast you´ll stop being a newbie here. take care;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.