lost

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

i dont know what to do ive lost my family i feel so unloved and unwanted. i have no one to turn to i have no place to go. i dont understand why this is happening to me i never did anything to desurve to hurt this bad. why wont they help me. i ran away and realized i had no place to go all i had was whats suppose to be called a home where ppl dont care bout you and everyone is better than you. my family dosent accept me anymore and i dont know what to do. i have no one to go to im alone and im scared im take 10 excedrin just to pass out in school by the end of the night im crying myself to sleep realizing that im doing this all for nothing. im able to tell my "friends" its not worth it and get them to stop but i ant even get myself to beleive it. i know im only making myself worse and things arent gonna get better with the way im taking things. my neighbors given up on me she wont even talk to me anymore. i just dont know what to do. ive wasted 4years of my life on this and ive gotten no where just more pain and hurt. i cant even find a reason to stay alive anymore.

2. SueEisman

SueEisman Member

What kind of help do you need right now and where are you?......If you need help I sure need to know that.

What is it that your parents won't accept? That answer can help people here to help you. Trust me.......I don't care what they won't accept. Kids are who they are born to be and parents should accept THAT. Plain and simple. I am a mother and a grandmother. I am not here to judge you and I wouldn't anyway.

Are you in a safe place now?

Sue

3. TranceAngel

TranceAngel Well-Known Member

grateful...i know life can be such a bad place to be sometimes, but the good news is that it can change. i know that sue has sent you some info, so be sure and use it. you ARE loved sweetie. just find a way to get to help. you know that sue and I will do what we can to get you the resources.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.