1. WingedAtrocity

WingedAtrocity New Member

There's a girl who I love with my everything. Her mother took her away from me two years ago and we went through a long period of mutual hatred but eventually we made up again due to a case of mistaken identity surrounding an anonymous flower delivery on Valentine's Day. She was with someone new at the time and I had feelings still but I kept them hidden.......now she's not with him anymore and thins between us are beginning to unfold again.

And starting soon I won't get to see her in person for possibly years. Her mom wants to homeschool her because of her grades and I'm not exactly on her mom's good side (though I've done nothing wrong; I'm pretty certain she just hates me because I'm lesbian) so I won't get to visit her, at least not how things stand now. I'm dying on the inside. I can't function properly. I'm not able to talk to people anymore and I just want to sleep all the time. How can I pull through this? What should I do?

2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Keep in contact with her. Find out her mailing address, write her letters, and pray her mother doesn't intercept them.