Lost

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by MaNg0s, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Thread title says it all I have been feeling so lost lately. I finished college 3 weeks ago. I decided not to go to university yet as I was struggling with my depression in college and it was too much to handle. So I was just planning on taking a gap year to get a job and sort myself out.

I just feel extra down lately because all my friends are going away soon. They have been here for me lately since my gf and I broke up and they know I used to cut and I have attempted suicide and they didn't treat me any differently. Just so much has happened to me in the past few months I am so lost. I just feel like I am going through this all alone and with my friends gone its gonna be even worse.

I just miss how my life used to be and I hate fighting this every day I just want to have one day of peace. Is there any point in living if I have to feel like this everyday ?

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You know just because you all are drifting in seperate directions doesn't mean you can't still be friends. You know how to use a telephone and you know how to write.
    Maybe you all can meet up over the summer and have a week where you can play catchup with each other. You could rent a cabin somewhere that all of you can make it. Set it up for a reunion every year. Just a suggestion!!!:chopper:

3. peach333

peach333 Member

I'm kind of in the same boat. I moved away from my home town to go to college and ever since i moved i haven't made any friends and after things with my boyfriend went downhill i became depressed and suicidal. My grades slipped my second semester in college because of all that was going on and I'm thinking about taking a break also and getting a job.

If you need someone to talk to i'm here. I know how it feels to not have your friends around ):

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.