lost

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by among the stars, Jan 6, 2009.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

been crying for hours....tonite is one of those nites that i wish i could die to be w. mom....i need her tonite and yet she hasnt shown herserlf to me as she usually does....i just keep crying and crying to no end.....i just keep slipping further down the black pain filled hole that ive started calling home......it hurts so bad :sad::sad::sad: my grandparents dont care....i told them today and they dont care....ive lost them too.....i truly am alone forever more :cry:

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorry you are feeling such a loss...when the person has been a good parent, nothing can replace him/her; but know you will always be alone, in fact, there are so many ppl here who can relate to this loss...glad you shared with us and hope you find ppl to share with and befriend...big hugs, J

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry that you're hurting so much hun. I know that you must really miss your mom. :hug: How does your mom usually show herself? Does her spirit visit you sometimes? :hug:

4. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

:hug:

5. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

When mom comes i smell her perfume, Lilly of the valley. We threw out all of the fragrance so it has to be her....sometimes i get the feeling of arms around me when nobody is there. Ive had a few vivid dreams of her too....not sure if shes visiting me in my sleep or if im just remembering her.

6. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Im sorry Meg... im always here if you ever want to talk... im sure your mom is still there with you hun

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I'm sorry Meg.

I'm here if you need to talk.