Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think the problem i am having now i cant bring myself to get any sort of help, everytime i have tried and belive me i have tried so hard to fix myself for other people for myself all the reasons that seems right.

Everytime i talked to a doctor a friend a family member and got rejected got told to get over it or they simply didnt belive i had anything to be unhappy about, it was like a numb painful shot through my heart to the point now i have it constently i feel empty inside now i dont think i could ever get help.

I guess i am only here so i have some sort of place to say this i doubt i will be able to talk to anyone, i'm slowly letting myself fade away i havent eaten for 2 days now it hurts but at least i know i tried and to the people who know me i am just not worth the effort

2. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

You are worth the effort! You just have to keep trying ... and I know that can be hard when you're feeling so low.
    Ask your doctor to refer you to a therapist? Or seek one out yourself. Also we're here if you want to talk through problems you're having. :hug:

3. Yeah i tried doctors he refused to refer me and told me to get over it, i guess he was right i just cant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.