Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Tnecniv, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Tnecniv

Tnecniv Well-Known Member

I feel so lost in everything..
    Life is shit, people are stupid.
    Am I the only one who can see things?
    Am I really the only one I know who cares about people?
    Am I really the only one who can take the right choices.. and why won't people choose with me?

I can't help but to look down on all the disgusting people around me, have no sense of honor or any intelligence, it makes me sick, and the smart people have these morals I just can't handle....
    Why can't they just sit down and think for a while, is there really no time for anyone to think!?

I feel so alone, I feel like I'm the only one who see the world as it is..
    I know I'm not, but I can't help but to think so.
    My life gets ruined by all the stupid people around me, I got loads of friends, but still, their all so naive and stupid some times, they can't see what's right in front of them, it makes me sick, and I get so hurt when they do something wrong that hurts ME, and it's so very obvious what's right...
    I'm just so lost, I really want to end it all because of this, but i can't because thats freaking pointless, even if there is little point in living, it's even less point in dying, dying is no good, so I'd continue living, even though it hurts..

Thank you for reading, I feel a lot better now.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

There are other people who really do care. They're just hard to find sometimes.