Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by NinjaSwan, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NinjaSwan

NinjaSwan Active Member

My support system is now completely gone. My friends, family, even my parents have pushed me away and want nothing to do with me anymore. My girlfriend is the only person I feel like might actually be there for me, but I realize how dangerous it is to have only one person has your support. I couldn't do that to her. I couldn't burden her with all my problems.

I'm at a loss. I want to die so badly. I have seen several different therapists and have tried many different meds, but none of them have helped, and even the therapists I have seen admit they were stumped. I'm eating healthier, working out, doing all the things I'm "supposed" to do. Nobody wants to listen. Every friggin response I get is "your not trying hard enough" or "ask your doc to change the medicine." And talking to people over the internet like here, no matter how wonderful they may be, can only do so much.

I don't trust anyone. I'm sick of all the "your weak" or "go **** yourself if you can't handle life" comments. I'm failing school, and I can't even friggin drive yet due to anxiety problems (Whenever I get behind the wheel my anxiety goes nuts, for whatever reason), so my future is looking very bleak. Even my own D*** dog doesn't want to be around me. I wish I could type this all to a friend, but I have none. I sound like a whiny, complaining little punk. Every single person I have ever tried to open up to, which was very hard to begin with, has pushed me away, telling me they don't want to be around someone who is so "moody". Well I'm sorry. But apparently all my "family" and "friends" forgot how I had been there for them in their worst moments, without judging or pushing away. I thought that's what loved ones do for each other? I guess I was wrong.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WE won't push you away here You have support here anytime we care Please know alot of us here feel the same way abandoned misunderstood so we know what your going through. School can be hard but that will come in time Can you take credits at night school or online. Just know you are not alone and you have alot of people to support you here
  3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey there sorry ur feeling rubbish..
    ur right ppl online can only do so much..but thats the same as in 'real life'..i wish i could wave a magic wand and cure every1s depression but sadly not i nor any1 else can..however there r some amazing ppl here that will listen 2 u and as mary said above we wont push u away..
    i know what its like 2 not have many friends..it can b really lonely..but dont give up th hope that things can and will change 4 u..school can b tough..i didnt even finish school..and im th same about the driving..my anxiety was huge..i tried out for my driving test and the instructor was like 'r u still breathing'?? lol .. was quite embarrasing..but im leaving the driving until later now..for when i get better..mabye u can do the same?im sure ppl on earth will still be driving cars and not rockets in a few years time :)
    if u ever fancy a chat u can pm me if u like..
    all the best :hug:
  4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

wow, I'm so sorry you feel that way. Here you can talk to us, we won't push you away and many of us understand what you're going through because we're going through it ourselves.

I have no friends either, the friend I have just doesnt help me but hell breaks loose if I don't help her...I only have my mother for support....and she's sick so...

hang in there though...talk to us, it might make you feel better to just let it all out :hug:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It isn't completely gone. You have us,you have hotlines, you can always try a different therapist or a different form of therapy. I believe there is help for everyone, please don't give up now x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.