Lost...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Biggie 20, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Biggie 20

Biggie 20 New Member

I just feel completely lost, I don't eat I can't sleep... all I can do is cry. I just really don't see the point in life, its so empty and cold, I cant get myself to talk to anyone about how I feel because I feel so worthless... like I don't matter, so why should anyone have to waste there time listening to my problems.

I don't have the courage to kill my self... yet, I have a friend whom I love too much and I just don't wanna leave him, I wish I could talk to him about my problems... I'm too afraid though that he will think I'm insane, and if he leaves me I swear there will be no reason for me to live.

I just don't want to live like this anymore, there is no point...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Whoa i know this feeling but hey i didn't start talking until i almost lost it. You need to reach out to someone anyone. Talking to a stranger like my therapist was easier because i didn't have to worry about what he thought really what would he care. Talking things out with professional helps get rid of all that distorted thinking caused by depression. You are so depressed and you need to talk even to you reg doctor abt this. Get on some meds that will increase chemicals needed in your brain so your not so sad so down on yourself. It will help you be closer to your friend too as you will become more open as well. You are important and deserve to feel happy please reach out and get some help. Your took one big step coming here continue to post to release the pain as lots of people care here but please get help for you with meds and therapy okay.