lost

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by loser, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loser

loser Well-Known Member

I lost finallly. Roof fall in on me and not just literally - my ceiling fell dowN .I in so much trouble cannot face it. Cannot talk about it because too complicated just want go sleep sleep sleep never wake up. For brief moment about xmas I thought there was chance. then reality hit hard from all sides . I alone. The people who supposed to help reject me. I need a real person who cares and there is no one nowhere who wants to know. Feel sad about hope lost because it felt good but now total humiliation and defeat and power lost others have takeN over control of place live and in such mess i go to end it,

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry you feel so lost and down. You need to call your doctor okay or better yet call a crisis line to talk to someone They will listen and care about you. I care about you and want you to get feeling better. Please talk to someone okay reach out and get some help for you hugs

3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Have you got anyone around you that you can talk to. Family, GP, Mental Health team etc? Think the first step is go to your GP.

Hope you are managing ok.

x

4. You are not lost but you are confused.. You are not a loser.. You are able to come to this forum and post means you still want to fight on.. You need someone to guide you and give you emotional support.. You need encouragements.. There is no loser on this earth.. I have been in your shoes before, so i know what it's like.. Uncomfortable to talk about your problem in public, then feel free to PM anyone of us here..

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.