Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Krist89, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krist89

Krist89 Member

This may be a rant I really don't feel like searching and posting 20 times just to talk about suicide..

If it wasn't such a hard topic I would go on facebook and tell anyone. Over 90% are self harmers and could talk about this thing. My friend said the doctor would help but I just want to cry I'm sick of Bipolar and my caffine addiction!
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your doctor can help hun You need to talk to a professional get some help so you can stop fighting this on your own hugs
  3. roscho

roscho Well-Known Member

You don't need to search out relevant threads to read up on and post on - you can start a new thread and simply vent. Start it anywhere you want. Just talk, and many will listen and a few will usually post back.

Just crying helps at some things, but your friend is giving you good advice - your Doctor can help you.
  4. Krist89

Krist89 Member

Thanks :) My hugest problem with the depression is the lack of focas. I try to tell some one but end up either on youtube for a hour or not having to right words. It's like I "need" to use complex words to express my feelings it's so hard... I asked my doctor today about theripy because it would help I mean I haven't showered in a month 3-4 weeks about the last time I cut.
  5. twofeet

twofeet Well-Known Member

Wow, that's great advice. I was having the same trouble two weeks ago, and almost quit SF because I couldn't pay attention to 'protocol.'

Anti-Social, Bipolar is tough to deal with. Keep talking, and just keep walking. Keep talking. Keep walking. Talk. Walk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.