Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennyf78

Account Closed
I lost my job of 5 years from being in the hospital for suicide attempt! Now I really have nothing. I'm so fucking stupid I don't even remember why I tried to kill myself, or how I got to the hospital. I havnt slept well in 3 weeks nor eaten! I've been sick with the flu just to Put some icing on the cake. I want to put myself out of my misery. But still cry at the thought of dying. I have a girl friend who still can see the best in me, out of the mess I've become again. I really can't find any reason to go on, not even love.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
I'm sorry to hear that you lost your job. How is your girlfriend's daughter doing? Anyways, I'm glad you came back to talk to us, as I can tell you're going through a lot right now. :hug:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hun we all feel like you do we wish we could be stronger but you are ill hun
I hope you get over that dam flu i have it too hun How can you be fired for being ill is there not a labor board you can fight that decison with.
You were ill is there not a law to protect you from being fired in this case
Look into getting some legal help to see if you can get your job back hun
hugs to you

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Yes but with notes from your doctor they cannot fire you as it was a medical reason you were away just talk to labor board okay they can 't fire you under these conditions hugs

Yes but with notes from your doctor they cannot fire you as it was a medical reason you were away just talk to labor board okay they can 't fire you under these conditions hugs
total eclipse is absolutely right, your job cannot fire you if you have medical proof you were detained for health reasons. I had a incident with my job as well, and managed to fight it.
I wish you luck- Sometimes in the moment of desperation life doesn't seem all that worth living...but I'm glad to hear you have a girlfriend who still is by your side.*hug

kote

Account Closed
sounds like you had a break down!!! it happens often, especially when we've a lot of shit to deal with. please see a good Dr. and tell them everything. we are here to support you 24/7. you just need the chemistry altering a little. please take care and good luck and wishes!!!

kote

Account Closed
total eclipse is absolutely right, your job cannot fire you if you have medical proof you were detained for health reasons. I had a incident with my job as well, and managed to fight it.
I wish you luck- Sometimes in the moment of desperation life doesn't seem all that worth living...but I'm glad to hear you have a girlfriend who still is by your side.*hug
that could be very true. even here in japan i fought them for a year on the sick and they just ended up not renewing my contract reason being is that my wife was moving back to where we had our house ( they wanted well rid of me so we got everything we wanted ) - i had another job waiting for me in the aisle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00