lost

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darcy1, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darcy1

darcy1 Well-Known Member

the personality has fragmented.
    the core is lost. the light has retreated.
    darkness and shadows are all that remain.
    cannot see light anymore.
    leaving soon.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Can you talk to the core?
    Do you know what has caused this?

3. darcy1

darcy1 Well-Known Member

self hate.
    past mistakes.
    nightmears.
    dissociation.
    insomnia.
    pain.
    darkness.
    confusion.
    innabillity to percieve light or love or beauty.
    confused about existing in different timelines and what happened when.
    all that is left is darkness. it is darker than any kind of dark encountered before.
    comsumes all portions of the identity and surrounds it.
    no words can describe it.
    lost in the dark.
    now way out.
    can't see light any more.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sound like a different type of darkness i wrote about once I know you cannot see the light or feel the warmth hun but it is there hiding behind clouds of sadness
    We are here so please continue to reach out so we can help pull you out of that hole your in
    We care hun just know you are not alone okay please know that the light will show itself again so please hold on

5. RonPSH

RonPSH Banned Member

Yes! But the solution to fragmentation is not death but light. Personality is a mental construction and mentalities can change, do change.

Don't let a mentality take you to death. Instead learn to live by living from the heart and not from ideas about how life is supposed to be or how you're supposed to be. Logic is not life and logic will take you to death. Logic makes life miserable when it's imposed on life.

Ron

6. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

I think, and this is just my opinion, that you're being a bit hard on yourself. Which is very easy to do when you're feeling so horribly. I know, I'm something of an expert at this, too! I just wanted to compliment you though, on your writing. I really do admire it, it's almost poetic in a way. And I hope that you get the chance to share it with others so that they can appreciate it as much as I do. Good luck to you & I hope that some of the hurt goes away!

7. maths

maths Well-Known Member

Hi darcy1. You can only see dark. I understand; me too, most of the time. Sometimes I can still remember the light though. Your writing. It's poetic. Moody and upsetting, but nevertheless, a nicely handcrafted. Surely that, by which I mean, creativity, it's a bit of light, perhaps only a small bit, but maybe enough to see something, keep your eyes open a bit.

What do you do, darcy1? I mean, for work or hobbies or whatever. Or maybe, what did you do? Curious, since you seem interesting.

I'm a mathematician, albeit a poor one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.