Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by k2hsharpe, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k2hsharpe

k2hsharpe Antiquities Friend

you haven't posted for a while ...
    I hope this means things are easier for you at the moment.
    I will think of you at Christmas and wish Life's Peace for you
    and a gentler New Year
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hey Kev :hug:
    I will update this thread if I hear anything. If anyone hears anything let us know please, as we are worried about her.

I know you've had a rough time recently but I hope you've found the strength I know you have in you to make it through life. Know we are all here to help you, anytime you need us. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. :hug: :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2007
  3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i havn't heard from her either and i just wanted to say lost child i hope your doing okay :hug:
  4. k2hsharpe

Hi Carolyn
    Hi Danni

I've heard from a third party in touch with Lost_Child that she is doing OK at the moment
    thanks for posting
  5. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Have a lovely xmas and new year, i hope 2008 is a good year for you all. I'm sorry I haven't been around much.

Somedays are better then others, I took an overdose after learning some new things the other week, but since then I've not been feeling so dark. I think things got to much as I've shut down and most days just feel numb. If too be numb means I make it thru this year then I guess its what i have to do.

I've been quite ill lately my kidney is causing alot of pain and just waiting for test results.

hugs to all.

Lost xx
  6. k2hsharpe

am so happy to hear from you
    was worried
    hope the kidney results ate OK
    hope the New Year brings peace, gentleness into your life
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.