LostsJavaTest Having a Tough Time

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Infinite Sadness, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

Rich asked me to post this because he feels awful for acting out on here.

I have had the pleasure of getting to know Rich really well over the past few weeks that I have been a member on here. He has been very kind and caring to me and I know he's helped others too. I am very worried about him.

Right now Rich is not doing so well. :sad:

He's in a really bad place emotionally. He was taking some meds but they didn't seem to be helping to stabilize his moods much and he thought maybe they were making him worse. He ceased to take them on Sunday.
    He cannot stop cutting and does not see a point to getting better.

He has given himself until Friday. :cry:

I am seeing him self-destruct and hunny, I wish SO bad that you wanted to get well again. I know you can't see it but you DO deserve the happiness.

Anyhoo, he is terribly sorry for his behaviour. He is so worried that he's made this place unsafe for himself now. I am sure that is not the case, however.
    I completely relate to him on this as I question everything I say and do myself but as he has asked me to, I am posting this because I want him to have this place, he needs us.

:hugtackles:

I wasn't sure if this was the right spot to put this sort of post. Sorry if it wasn't.

Rich, :love: :kenny:

2. Kye

Kye Member

Rich you have begun to help me and as said in my own thread it means alot. so if there is anything i can do to help you feel better you should just ask. I'm always awake so no time is ever a problem,

Kye

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

aww Rich :hug: :cheekkiss: love you hun....

4. Infinite Sadness

Hey Rich,

I just wanted to urge you to go to your therapy appointment on Friday. I know it's only an assessment but it's a good start. :hug:

It can be discouraging and seem like it will never end but you won't know until you give it a try, right? :console:

5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Hey Richard :hug: sorry haven't talked much lately will drop you a PM over the weekend if you want to vent at all.
    Hope you make your appointment on Friday I don't know your current situation but I think it would help.

6. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Thank you for everything guys, and I apologise to Admin for my outburst last night. I guess I am all over the place and unsure on what to do/say/think/act, so it is all coming up out all over the place :unsure: I am tired of feeling like this, and cannot face finding out for sure, knowing it means having to live another 20-30 years of this crap.

Thank you for putting up with me.

7. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Rich,
    I don't know you but part of this forum is for people to vent there frustrations..I don't know what you said but the mods and admin are very fair...Hope to see you around.. Take Care!!

9. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Rich,
    For one..We arent 'dealing' or 'putting up' with you. We love you. Alot.

We love your company, your presence, your heart, your smile.
    Its hard to see that I know. Especially when you are in a dark state.

I just hope you see this soon enough and don't do anything stupid..

You are my buddy. Come on...

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hey Rich...please go get some more help.....
    I don't know what happened but as someone said you're allowed to vent here and we're here to help you through this....
    I hope you don't leave...I care..:hugtackles:

11. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Hey Rich, don't think too much of it. We all have our periods sometime. Take some time off if you need, but don't leave. :hugtackles:

12. plates

plates Well-Known Member

be gentle to yourself, whatever therapy appointment you have on friday-is it possible to let them know how you're feeling and the seriousness? is it with a psych or therapist?

13. Perfect Melancholy

thanks for your words, I just cannot do it not when my mind is set

Take care

Rich

14. plates

plates Well-Known Member

can you remember saying to me, give yourself a chance?

i hear that your mind is set. but is it okay for me to ask how long you've been feeling this way? and can you remember times when you didn't feel so bad? i know you feel like there is no way out right now, but if you can remember times in the last two years or so- when the pain eased off (if this happened)- those times have the potential to grow, and be stronger than death which is overwhelming you at the moment.

15. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Hey there fellow, how you holding up today?

16. Infinite Sadness

Please Rich don't hurt yourself :cry: You really mean a lot to many people here. Please keep fighting hun. :hug:

17. Perfect Melancholy

I am really sorry so sorry because I am not doing well, I stopped my meds to try and make me feel better because I thought it was for the best.

over the past week I have been shutting myself of distracting myself, while inside I have been fighting shutting of believing that killing myself would be the best solution running through ideas methods and reason, justifying it in my head. Each time I have tried to fight it a voice has told me why I should not reasons why things people have said to me, and yes it sounds a lot like self pity.

I have not eaten most of the week, feeling to sick to hurting to much living of coffee and a few hours sleep, and crisps. I have pushed everyone away in my head I believe these voices whatever it was told me no you cannot get help you cannot do it, you are on your own the only way to stop this is to kill yourself to die, you deserve all this no one cares or is going to notice the world would be better without you.

Everytime even now trying to fight this to type I have a massive pressure on my head the pain the guilt at writing this, I have no idea where my mind is, I skipped my appointment I know that is dumb I am sorry.

And that brings me here, having pushed away most people I am friends with, pushed away and not supported those who needed me, I have no idea what to do which way to turn. I am scared, sick, tired. I want it to end tonight

I am sorry for this.

18. Perfect Melancholy

can someone delete that post for me please thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.