Lot happening

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sakuragirl, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

So I haven't posted in a while but there has been a lot of things happen and I'm not sure where to begin. I have been kinda consumed with things and not wanting to open up because then that would make it real.

To cut a long story short, my doctor is obnoxious and I cant stand him as he is wanting me to spend $200 every week to see a psychiatrist (cant afford that) as he is not capable of helping me even though the psychiatrist says he should be able to help me get started and work with her more closely so I can save some money.

Then my b/f had to go away to Texas for a week for training and on the second night he's gone someone tries to kick down the door. The police and everyone think is was my ex trying to scare me and you know what it worked if thats the case. My landlord is being great though, he had a different house come available so he is transferring my lease to the new house. Now I have two weeks to pack one house, paint and clean the other house, move to that house and then make sure this house is clean. Phew what a lot of work, i know that normally the landlord takes care of the painting and cleaning for a new tenant but he made a great deal with me to give me a month free if i just took care of it, after all it gives me something to do so why not. If I'm busy I wont cut or at least I hope I wont cut. (I did great last week, only 2 cuts and a relative small amount of bruises considering my honey went away for a week)

2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:hug: glad you've been doing pretty good with cutting

and it does seem like a lot of work but it will keep you busy!!

best of luck:hug:
    <33Rachel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.