Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Lottah, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lottah

Lottah New Member

Hi I'm lot, 17.

Yes, I know it sounds very 'teenagerish' that I'm only 17 and registered on a suicide forum.
    Still, it's serious.
    I've been suffering from a depression for 3 years now, take meds since a year and still things don't go better. Doctors guess I have borderline.
    It may explain all the stupid things I've done so far.

Well, because there isn't anyone left to help me (I keep on losing ppl), I thouht this forum might be the right place. Finally some people who would understand it all.

It's not a matter of 'if'. It's a matter of 'how' and 'when'.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug: I hope you find the help and support you need here :hug:
  3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  4. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

hey lot relax many people here aren't much older than you, and some are younger! If you wanna talk I'm here often
  5. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Welcome to the Forums hunny! It is not teenagerish at all to be here. Teens have the same problems as adults do. I am in the same place as you with losing everyone, it is hard to deal with, but you can make it through it. I hope you can find the help and support you need here, it really is a wonderful place. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk hunny. Look forward to seeing you around. *huggles*

6. possessednomad

possessednomad Well-Known Member

Hey lot, im only 19 and the forum does help, hope you find help here. feel free to PM me anytime.
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the Forum. You will find that age has no borders where depression is found. I hope you will feel comfortable enough with us to find the support you need. :hug:
  8. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hope you find the help you want hun.

i hope you stay safe

welcome to the forum
  9. LilDarling

LilDarling Member

Hey, welcome to the forum! :shake: :hug: Don't worry about you're age... I'm only thirteen. Serious depression can hit anyone, no matter what age.
  10. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, hun!! :smile: :hug:
  11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to sf
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.