loud silence..

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by victor, Dec 11, 2010.

1. victor

victor Account Closed

thank u 4 keeping me sober, up and runing:D

dunno if im supposed to post personal 'thanks u's' on here, but that the most possitive thing that came to my head right now:D
  2. oval

oval Well-Known Member

awww xD thats awesome! thank you :laugh: :hugtackles:
  3. victor

victor Account Closed

n would u pls stop jumping on me from behind like this - ill get a heart attack for fucks sake:D:D:D
  4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

bitch, dont argue with me :D
  5. victor

victor Account Closed

aaaaa.. was about to say smth.. but 4got.. but its o.k, coz u know what i mean, dont u?:D i cant believe im stil smiling. 3 cups of coffee later, hes stil smiling:D shall she how ima feel when ill check fb and see another 'i luv u, besoooo' :( why this idiot cant set his privacy settings in a way i couldnt see his profile? hmm, hes tempting me to post on his wall smth all 3 of us would regret later lmao
  6. Joshuwa

Joshuwa Well-Known Member

why havent you just deleted him/her off facebook so this doesnt happen?
  7. oval

oval Well-Known Member

yeah dont xD who knows what could happen then
  8. oval

oval Well-Known Member

well he doesnt have her on fb but why do you keep checking all their shit vitas?
  9. victor

victor Account Closed

they're not on my fb, but i keep checking. u can see part of the guys profile without adding him as a friend. stupid wanker, shes looking 4 problems. anyways, this threads bout this biatch loud silence - so say ur generous thank you's instead of talkin bollocks :D
  10. oval

oval Well-Known Member

this is pretty embarrassing :hiding:
  11. victor

victor Account Closed

then sue me :p :D
  12. victor

victor Account Closed

kk, i feel an urge to renew this thread again
    this person stood by me nearly from one when i came here n wanted to fuckin kill myself. i didnt know anyone at all on this website n it was really hard. now im like a billion times better - stil long road to recovery - but im on it
    time to pay my dues. yeh, Smartie, thank u 4 everything. i know ure going thru hard time right now n i really really do hope everybody will show their support 4 u
  13. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

It nice to see people trying to help others here on sf and even though i dont know you Loud Silence or you me, know that if you need someone to rant to anytime, im just a PM away...
  14. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too will like to say way to go Loud Silence on being so helpful to others I hope you to can get support needed from us hugs:hugtackles::hugtackles:
  15. Oloriel

Oloriel Well-Known Member

Same here. Victor, you seem like an endlessly silly person, but also a sweet one. And Loud Silence, we haven't talked much but I know that sometimes I go through particularly bad spots, and if I didn't have the people I feel close to to help pull me through them, I'd be stuck forever. I am here to help pull you out! :D Want a hand?

Please feel free to PM me any time - I was recently on SF hiatus, but I'm back now! :yeah:
  16. victor

victor Account Closed

yeh, and as this girl said im being silly most of the time lol maybe not much of help from me, but im here 4 u, Smartie
  17. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Loud Silence, I hope you are doing okay. You seem like a sweetheart and if you need anything at all, feel free to PM me anytime :)
  18. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Loud Silence does seem like a very supportive person and any friend of Victor's is a friend of mine. :hug: if you ever want a friend or just someone to talk to my PM box is open 24 hours a day and 7 seven days it week!
  19. Frys

Frys Well-Known Member

Undefined beauty beat me to it, damn! haha.
    I don't know you, but I hope you're alright and my Pm box is always available!
  20. victor

victor Account Closed

awwww, im so happy u guys keep txting here:) Smartie wasnt feeling good today n unfortunatelly im a mutherfucker whos no clue bout being bipolar n all this shit so best i can do is to say 'everythings gonna be alright' which is not exactly what u need, is it?
    its the same as when i was heartbroken n those ppl whose in relationship n happy were tellin me that ill be alright. left me wanting to scream - like, what the fuck u know bout how i feel anyway. so its the same here, i want to help n im ur friend but im useless:( but theres so many ppl on here who understands n who cares bout u, so.. its all gonna be kk, inni? ;)