Loud silence!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by alexman, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexman

alexman Banned Member

I am getting desperate i need to contact her! Im seriously losing it!! Help! Please god help

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi alexman, who do you need to contact?

3. eagle

eagle Well-Known Member

whats happening? who is it?

4. loser

loser Well-Known Member

Question is, does she need you to contact her? Idf she does not want you to contact her than you have to change your direction. This is difficult because the one we think we need always sees so attractive when she disdains us.
    it is an addictive illusion to which no one is immune.
    Like the itching of a nasty fleabit it does wear off - I hope.

5. alexman

alexman Banned Member

i dont know if loud silence wants me to talk to her but i am losing control of my feelings and my abandonment fear just keeps on growing and people just keep pushing me away i cant take it much more

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Maybe send her a PM, ask if it's OK for you to talk to her? Sounds like something that would be better handled privately.

7. alexman

alexman Banned Member

im sorry if i make you feel bad but you said you would never abandon me and you did and that hurt me pretty badly im in hell now, i dont understand why you loath me i am sorry about the fb thing i really miss you :( /// can you admins send that to her she has blocked me i need some closure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.