Love Advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by gogs79, Nov 20, 2007.

1. gogs79

gogs79 Member

I'm a 27 year old guy, who is about to turn 28, I've fallen for a woman who is 45.

Im confused as I've not had any luck with women in the past and was wondering if anyone thinks if me going for a 45 year old is a good idea.

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

If you really like her age should mean nothing. Age is just a number. Take her out to dinner so where it goes.

3. gogs79

gogs79 Member

Im not sure how to approach women, im very self concious about my appearance. I dont feel attractive to anybody.

4. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

Well, strictly from a more scientific view. Most studies show that older women care less about physical looks (apart from overall hygiene) than their counterparts that are still in their 20's. Mostly has to do with the hormone levels and the fact that most look for the most attractive as a way to find those guys with the best genes. At an older age they are less driven by this.

So give it a shot because personality and compatibility are more important. Plus she is likely more experienced and less juvenile in her responses.

P.S. More guys are finding this out about older women, Hence the growing population of cougars, :biggrin:

5. gogs79

gogs79 Member

I really am an amateur at asking girls out.

Im not sure how to start.

6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I didn't know she was 45! But like other posters have said, age shouldnt be that important. But do you like her that much? or is it simply a crush? Because crushes can last for a long time. Figure out why you really like her...and if you really do. Dont rush into anything. And remember that everyone is nervous when it comes to the opposite sex. Forget about your looks, if she like you, she will not judge you.

7. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

post a picture or something and we'll tell you how to make you look a million dollars
    eg: haircut that would suit you, wether you would look good with a bit of facial hair or not, colour matching, what clothes may or may not be the best for ya, aftershaves, jewelry, ect.

just remember "Kiss French, Dress Italian, Drive German"