• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

love and death

• Thread starter i'mnotregistered
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

i'mnotregistered

why do i keep doing this. she's the only thing in my life keeping the screws in place at this point, but I keep pushing, keep wanting the end to come. I want to feel alone again, so when it's time, i'll be without hesitation. I don't want to be in love. I don't want to believe that there's hope for me. I don't want to imagine happiness. I was ready to go and she pulled me back. Now my heart is brimming with hope, yet I can't find the words to thank her. The only words I express are the ones that cause her retreat. I don't want the end to come with heartbreak. I want my heart to be as empty as it once was. I want to feel nothing again, be ready again, but her presence is like rain on the seed in my mind, and every drop cracks the shell. I get so close and fear it so much. I know there is inevitable pain lurking with every word, but I know there's profound love before it. can I abandon death for love, or will love be the end of me? why do I keep doing this?

I

i'mnotregisteredeither

i think i know who you are. If it IS you -> no need to thank me.

I love you. Thank you for listening to me.

:hug:

I

i'mnotregistered

sorry guys. you all have me mixed up with someone else. hope your friend's ok though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$5.00
Goal
$255.00