love and friendship

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by jcat, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

what are these two words.
    what do they mean
    pain and heartache?
    i just wanto feel loved adn have friends that i can go to when i'm twisted.at least one that will give me a hug and say it willbe ok
    thats all i ask for. just one to say everything will be ok, and hold me so i can cry
    a shoulder to cry on
    someone to hold me
    is that to much to ask for??????:'(

2. Hi, I'll be your friend. My name is Arthur.

One thing that's important to know about me is that I'm always right. For example, if millions of scientists think they've proven something that I happen to disagree with, they're still wrong and I'm right.

I think we'll get along really well (and I'm always right) so we'll probably be best friends or something.

3. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

I'd like to see if we get on, my name is Louise and I have had problems with friendship. Everytime I have loved someone it has gone wrong, I am currently nursing a broken heart and a painful life.

I wish everyone was alright...

4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

love and friendship?

i know what you mean. really. i've felt like you recently and it was with my girlfriend. fucking joke i'm tellin' ya the whole thing.:rolleyes:

you're not alone in thinking, "is it so much to ask for?"

i understand where you're coming from. it's a skill to try and comfort yourself when you're feeling like that. i try and do that.

5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

:mellow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.