Love... Hurts...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Ronnoc3, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Ronnoc3

Ronnoc3 Active Member

How can u get over it, the one person you love, the one thing that keeps you going in your life, the one thing that makes want to live, thaty makes you happy, when you have nothing else, how can u get over it when they just... Stop loving you back... i don't know if i can. Could you?

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

pick up pm :smile:

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Give it time :hug:

4. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to me, Its hurt every day ever since it happened 6 months ago, it still hurts. She just said she stopped loving me.

5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: sometimes it takes time to get through people that you love trust me. pme me anytime you wanna talk and i do my best to help.

6. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

Yeah, i could. Twice. The first couple weeks will destroy you. But heartaches heal overtime, mine did... though they come back from time to time. good luck

7. Blackness

Blackness Guest

love sucks
    I never want to love again
    i hate people
    how could i love one of them?!?!?1
    fuck love
    we're better off without it

8. Don't say that Blackness! I love you!

9. Ronnoc3

Ronnoc3 Active Member

I think one of the things that are tearing me up the most is... Well i'm not a great person, i know u will all probably come back with it's just my low self esteam but i really am not. I suffer from manic depression, I talk to much, i don't look good, I have anger issues (tho i'd never take it out on someone i love) and i have alot of other cons for me and not many pros and i just don't see, if i ever did fall in love again, anyone ever excepting me like she did. And also she didn't just leave me, she left me for another guy, seeing her kissing some otherguy just makes me feel like dieing.

10. Blackness

Blackness Guest

i say it cos ur like the rest of "them" screw u

11. missdiana86

missdiana86 Active Member

i have same problem or almost same as the author of the first thread...i love..but never heard same words from the person i love..it's a hard period - we'r far from one another for a long term so we've got only icq chat...actually very litttle of it..he sais he's busy this period.i can't but believe. but in general he's colder than used to be..again - busy busy..we never had quarrels before..we did have 1 or 2 during these 2 months we'r apart..he's my everything - my sunshine, my happiness, my sence of living, my future...my heart is sore...it seems i'm losing him. :blink:i won't survive if i do...

12. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

It takes time hun. Sometimes longer than you would like it too. You just have to realize that it wasn't meant to be and you have to find someone that is worthy of the love you have to give and they will love you in return. stay strong