• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

love in the time of

I feel so envious of those who have partners right now. I miss carrying love in my heart. I get so lost in strangers' eyes, and catch my heart being tugged at the whims of passing glances. I miss sex, dating, flirting. I can usually get along without friends. But intimacy I sometimes crave more than my will to live. Now I fear I won't ever have that again. This frustration has left me emotionally crippled. If not denied by the circumstances, then by the looming threat of war that grows everyday. Does anyone else feel this? How do you cope with it? Part of me wants to run away so at-least I'll die in the natural world.

Dani24

I feel so envious of those who have partners right now. I miss carrying love in my heart. I get so lost in strangers' eyes, and catch my heart being tugged at the whims of passing glances. I miss sex, dating, flirting. I can usually get along without friends. But intimacy I sometimes crave more than my will to live. Now I fear I won't ever have that again. This frustration has left me emotionally crippled. If not denied by the circumstances, then by the looming threat of war that grows everyday. Does anyone else feel this? How do you cope with it? Part of me wants to run away so at-least I'll die in the natural world.
Yes. I do things to keep myself occupied so I don’t think about it. I consider myself a loner so it’s hard to find relationships. I completely understand. Sometimes I want a relationship especially when you continue to see that person your in love with.

Yes. I do things to keep myself occupied so I don’t think about it. I consider myself a loner so it’s hard to find relationships. I completely understand. Sometimes I want a relationship especially when you continue to see that person your in love with.
Yeah, it's so distracting when it clings to me outside and follows me home. I also consider myself a loner, but I could always find others. Now its just about impossible. Thank you for your understanding.

Sometimes I wonder how it is that people just find another to stay with. I also wish that just once while I'm still here, living on this transient Earth, I will find someone.. Just another little person like me and we can go out and play. Now, confined to our homes, I'm supposing we can only rely on the internet to find anyone, and even then you could never be sure of your closeness. I understand how it feels so impossible. I have never really felt close to anyone as I perceive that I don't deserve love, but who knows I might change my mind one day.

Hopefully we are able to find some warmth soon enough in such a cold world.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$410.00
Goal
$255.00