Love is blind

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by neverdie, Aug 31, 2007.

1. neverdie

neverdie Guest

Wow, I was shocked to hear that she only likes old guys just to use them for what ever she could get. All she has to do is blink her eyes at them and we all bend over backwards for her. I got sucked in, now another co worker has fallen into her trap.

I want to rant, but I'll try to be coy about it. She's used me until I stopped paying for everything, now she's moved on. It hurts to be dumped, it really really hurts. How can she treat people like that. Why does it have to be someone I know?

I was blinded by her kindness, her thoughtfulness, I really thought we had something, but all along she was just using me. I feel like crying, but I have to channel my anger someplace else.

I was blind, now I see. But it still hurts. :sad:
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2007
  2. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

It seems you came across yet another cruel human, however there is still hope. There's always the possibility of finding the person who is genuinely a good person and isn't out to scam/hurt people. Plus, after time you may find the feelings you once had for her to fade away. (Though it may not seem like that now).

Personally.. if something like that happened to me, I'd get revenge, but that's just me :tongue:
  3. oooh, revenge. hmm. I want to sue the school system which hurt me so much. Society in general has been mean to me. Anyways, I hope you feel better soon, neverdie.
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

How does love is blind..have anything to do with your school system???? I'm not attacking I'm asking.

I am sorry that you have been used neverdie, people can be heartless and cruel to get hat they want. I'm sorry you got caught in the crossfire.
  5. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

I believe he was talking about my statement about revenge.
  6. I was talking about the statement about revenge. Also, love occurs often in the school system, and is a way of learning alot about it, that opportunity in which I missed out on. I would love to have revenge on the school system for my loss.
  7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

At least you know her ways and how she works now. People like her a weak because they have to draw on others and use them with ill intent.

You'll find someone better, don't give up.

All the best.
  8. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

You definantly deserve someone better.
    Lots of luck in finding the right girl.
    Lots of love,
    Beret xxx
  9. hwynym

hwynym Guest

You do realize that her behavior does not reflect on you, right? Her inability to form real relationships doesn't say anything about you or your abilities.

You may feel a bit foolish for having trusted your heart to someone who is now so obviously mercenary, but we've all made that mistake at least once. In the long run - it's the ones who approach life and love openly who win out...

I know it doesn't feel like that now - but from my perspective - she's the one who needs the pity...eventually, she'll figure out that youth and looks will fade and she won't be able to get the sugardaddies anymore - and she'll have nothing to replace that - what an empty life she'll face.
  10. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

At least now you know you are better off without and you can move on.

Think of it as closure <3 Youll find better hon x
  11. neverdie

neverdie Guest

Thanks for all ur support, I really appreciate it. If anyone wants to chat, my msn number is, or u can PM me too