love is blind:)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by victor, Jan 2, 2011.

1. victor

victor Account Closed

..as we all know:) whats the craziest thing u've done 4 love?

i nearly got myself circumcised:D big big mistake lol

2. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

ummm I never been in love :( Never had someone love me :( tho i have been infatuated with many a cute guy...I havent done anything crazy for love unless u count being infatuated with a straight guy...

3. jota1

jota1 Well-Known Member

Locked down the thinking part of my BRAIN!

Then it restarted and I saw the light...

4. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

I have been in love twice.

The first time led me to take drugs just to be near him.

The second time caused me to become the biggest joke so far on the internet.

I don't regret a second of it.

Here's hoping the third time isn't half a dead pony lying in a field.

5. Oloriel

Oloriel Well-Known Member

Craziest thing I ever did? I let him use me for sex nearly every night, whether I wanted it or not. Not a good kind of crazy - still dealing with that.

6. duka

duka Well-Known Member

I'm a baritone with no vocal training or experience, except for singing alone in my car, but I sang Take On Me by a-ha in perfect pitch to impress a girl at a karaoke party when I was in high school. That song goes way higher than my normal vocal range, but I still hit the notes just right. Everyone was amazed and some people still bring it up to this day. She was impressed, but not that impressed. She was holding out for someone taller and older than myself. I never did get to date her (which is sort of common in my case anyway), but a month after I moved away she got engaged... to the first boyfriend she ever had. All that work and awesome performance for nothing (except an inside joke I can now share with my old high school friends).

7. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

I allowed one of my ex's to beat the shit out of me.