Love is fucking bullshit

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Shiro Ryuu, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Shiro Ryuu

Shiro Ryuu Member

Man, I just can't understand why people fall in love. What's the point of it? I mean, the only thing it will ever bring to a person is pain, suffering, and misery. I wish I was just completely devoid of this emotion, because I have no use for it, it is one of the many sources of my pain and suffering, and I just can't handle it. I'm just going to try and live the rest of my days alone, single, and I'll die alone, with no signifigant other, that's just how I was destined to go. I was alone for most of my life and I'll be alone for the rest of it, however little that rest of my life may be. The one person I have cared for more than anything in my life has someone else whom she likes, and I have never felt so heart-broken as I ever felt just now when I found out. Love is meaningless, the only thing it brings to people is pain and suffering, and now, I just denounce all of these feelings. I'll never fall in love with anyone ever again. There's only one person in this world whom I can ever trust, and that's my self, not my my family, not my friends, and not the girlfriend that I will never get, just myself. I'll be a loner for the rest of my life, and I just have to learn to accept it, because there's no other way for me.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

true, love is evil.

3. xashleyTX

xashleyTX Guest

it sure is...

4. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Love hurts.