Love Is Stupid :[

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by emozillapwnsyourface, Jun 23, 2009.

1. emozillapwnsyourface

emozillapwnsyourface Well-Known Member

Well, Ive been dating this guy for almost 2 and a half years. And weve put each other thru some stupid shit. Like cheating, lying, leaving each other for other people. Well, now hes into drugs and hes changed soo much. Hes being soo mean about it and like before we were able to talk to each other about what each other is doing and if it botherd each other and we would work it out. And now its "no i dont care how you feel, im doing it anyways" and he said ive changed into a controlling bitch and i dont know what he means :[

I cant just leave him, i feel soo attached. I feel worse without him then with him :[
    Ive tried talking to him about drugs and how he treats me. It doesnt work :[

2. emozillapwnsyourface

And i really really love him. And he says he loves me.
    He said were just boring now.
    And he thinks that if he gets money from dealing drugs we will get better bcuz i always have money and he doesnt :/

3. emozillapwnsyourface

It just hurts what he says and he doesnt care how i feel.
    I care soo much about him and he says he doesnt care about anything :[

4. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Honestly you're better off without him if he's a drug addict.

He'll only end up taking you down with him.

5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I agree with bcs. People change... he's changed. I'm guessing he's not the same person you fell in love with... The best thing to do is meet new people, keep yourself busy and just get away from him. Of course it will be hard at first, but you'll end up so much better off.
    Can you see yourself being happy with him in a years time? Three years? Five years?

6. emozillapwnsyourface

What kinda makes it worse, is that I might be Pregnant :/
    Its just him hanging out with certain people that he kinda tries to be like them.
    Idk its all stupid
    I tried to find new people, but i felt like i was going insaine :/

7. emozillapwnsyourface

I wanna tell his mom so he can get help, but he`ll get mad at me :[

8. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

You should do it anyway.

Would you rather have him mad at you or dead? Drugs are a dangerous thing.

9. emozillapwnsyourface

Yeah I know.
    I really want him to stop hanging out with these certain people that i noticed him changing when he starting hanging out with them, but he`ll be all stupid and tell my mom shit iv`e done in the past or that i lied about.
    He just really needs to come to his senses and realize there is other things to do and keep him occupied or what ever the reason why he does them. :/

10. emozillapwnsyourface

and he makes me feel bad because he says that the reason why he`s on drugs is because of me. He says it because I cheated on him. And that was the time when me and him both got into drugs. I thought he stopped as well, but he was just lying to me about it.

11. M!ke

M!ke Well-Known Member

Sounds like a dead end road here... Leave him to see if he'll come back to his senses? If he doesn't come crawling back then it's for sure that the love is dead anyway... Then he'll just be trying to get your money for drugs and speak lies to you...

12. emozillapwnsyourface

He`s already tried getting money from me for drugs, but he knows I`m saving my money for my japanese trip.
    Well we broke up before and the next day he came crawling back to me.
    But now if we do, i dont think he will because his new so called "friends" tell him he can soo much better than me which kinda killed my already low self esteem.
    And the lies, he already has been lying bcuz he knows im going to flip shit if hes going to go do drugs or do a drug deal instead of talking to me.

its just soo stupidd :[
    Why cant he just grow the fuck up.
    Hes turning 18 in august :/