Love problems

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by w3z3, Mar 10, 2012.

1. w3z3

w3z3 New Member

I went to vacation in france, i met this girl who was from the same place as where i live. I really liked her and we fell in love. We had a relationship for a bout 2 months when she decided to break up. I was really depressed about this. 6 months later I found a new girl she is on the same school as me, and i met her while going out. I kind of fell in love with her , still thinking about my previous girlfriend . This girl is not as cute/smart etc as my ex . In some way i really still love my ex but she is just un reachable, has a busy social life etc etc. (reason for break up) Now , alot of boys like my girlfriend. It is always fighting for her. She is always with friends(wich i dont like) When i want to see her i have to go with these friends of her wich sucks. She never has time and never picks up her phone. I really love her but i just didnt knew what to do, so i decided to break up. After a week we got in contact again and i told her i wanted to get back with her , but there is another boy in the game. This boy is now part of her group of friends (he and she spends alot of time together) I really want to get back with her , but on the same moment i want to get back with my ex-ex wich is nearly impossible.
    Sorry for bad grammar, english is not my main language.
    Sorry if it is confusing , it really is...
    Can you give me some advice on this?
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

First of all, you have to decide on who you want to be with. But if neither of them want to be with you, then you should find someone who loves you and only wants to be with you. It's hard to pursue anyone you can't attain. It's best to find someone who will only want to be yours.