Love room

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyGuy

Idk what to call the thread

This is where like there's hugs and love and kindness and you can vent here too if ya want or ask for advice or say random stuff.

I wuv you all!

I hope I can fit in better, here. Aaahh!! I made a thread last night but I think maybe I upset people. Then I wasn't tagged in the new Jim's Cafe thread, so maybe this is like back in the old fandom I was in when people kept telling me that the people there were making fun of me behind my back. Then the haters mentioned that again when they documented me (with exaggerations and stuff in the document.)

Then later today someone on this forum wrote about another member "That's so kinky!!" So maybe once again the only reason I'm not accepted here is because I don't talk sexual. Then I saw another member use the F word, and someone liked that person's post, so maybe the reason I don't fit in here as much as others is because I don't cuss much. I'm sorry for not cussing much and for not talking sexual much.

Anyways um aah that came out wrong!! My toxic-ex-best-friend-for-15-years would probably say he could've wrote a better thread than me..

I'm so lonelyy.

My mom needed help and my Niece was asking for help and my Nephew was asking for my help, all at the same time today, and I kept helping them, and I'm still helping my Nephew now.

I feel SOOO BAD!!!!! This person would always say very negative things to me every single time I messaged them. And last time they randomly said to me "No wonder everyone says bad things about you......" But I do help my family!!! I never meant to do anything bad!!!

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Hey ๐Ÿ‘‹ @ShyGuy ! :^) thus is great ๐Ÿ˜Š incredible! ๐Ÿ‘ And AWESOME ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ‘ idea ๐Ÿ’ก; ) . . . Now, one โ˜๏ธ small piece of advice, I would refrain from - or not advise - engaging in the swearing & explicit sexual talk. (If I were you) โ€” regardless of context. : ) whatever those posts were youโ€™re referring to, I can assure you that the reason they were well received, has little or nothing to do with those things; but rather: the relationship, or level of friendship (care - whatever) in between said / those two particular parties/members! Okay ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘ โœ… ;) peace โ˜ฎ๏ธ :D โœŒ๏ธ -mr b!

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’”๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™ โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–โค๏ธโฃ๏ธโค๏ธ

ShyGuy

I keep worrying

I'm so sick of worrying every day for the past 3 days

but I keep worrying ;-; about how my favorite person ever, 4 and a half years ago on Twitter they publicly posted a screenshot of my direct message to them, where I calmly told them, in no caps whatsoever, that I'm working on an anti-anxiety chatbot for like lonely people and anxious people and people that are stressed out.

I don't know why they were mocking me for that. =(

I keep thinking about how I can talk to that person, the one that every time I talk to them they (and their girlfriend as well etc.) mock me on Twitter and threaten me etc,; without it going really badly.. but I don't know how.. I'm not good at communicating..

I wuv you all, my precious friendos and family of friends~! Friends, firendly friends ~~ (as Wigglytuff says in Pokรฉmon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky for Nintendo DS) I hope that you all have a very nice day today!

ShyGuy

dude I love you guys/gals.

I never fit in anywhere. I was made fun of in school and online and in my family and stuff.

but I feel like I fit in here a bit.

I appreciate ya'll <=3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00