Love sick

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by neverdie, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neverdie

neverdie Guest

What the hell am I doing? Why are u so love sick about her? Why can't I stop thinking about her? Why won't she let me know what she really thinks about me? Why doesn't she admit that she loves me? Why is she so afraid of what other people think?

I wish I had the courage to tell her I post here.

I wish that we could talk face to face instead of over msn

I wish that she would allow me to be her boy friend

But we are so differant. She drinks and party's I don't

I smoke and she hates smokers

She loves sports, I hate sports

She's athletic I'm not

I sure hope that she doesn't think she owes me, just because I saved her life and stopped her from cutting.

2. Blacksheep

Blacksheep Well-Known Member

if you love her, be patient with her. if she loves you back, then she will open up in time. just be there for her.
    and be mindful of your male instincts, they can betray you and make you lose your patience. if you feel yourself getting angry with her lack of action, just take a deep breath and remember that you are not a slave to your emotions.

and i hope i assume correctly in that you are in fact a man, the only thing i have to tell me so is that you put that you want to be her boyfriend. if i am wrong then i am sorry.

3. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Try not to let it get to you too much, maybe she's just a little unsure of her own feelings. I agree with everything Blacksheep said as well and don't think I could put it any better myself. How you relate to someone isn't limited to how much you have in common, if you guys get along well that's all that matters. A piece of conversation with my best friend went something like this, she speaks first:
    "Do we have ANYTHING in common?"
    "We both have black hair."
    "Mine's dark brown."
    "Nope, not a thing."
    She laughed her ass off. It's just how much fun you guys have hanging out with eachother, if that's there then the details are really insignificant. Give her time, give her her space, be yourself and let her be who she wants to be around you. When the time is right things will come together if that's what they're meant to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.