Love vs Solitude

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by absolution, Jun 20, 2010.

Love Or Solitude?

1. Love

28 vote(s)
  2. Solitude

19 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I find myself seeing love as just another form of pain... Love seems scary because you basically rely on that someone... Yet being alone also seems scary :unsure: hmmm o.o
    what do you guys think? Which do you prefer? The feeling of solitude or love?
  2. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Love, but real love. There's no better feeling than someone meaning the world to you and knowing they feel the same.
  3. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Solitude for sure. Independence FTW!
  4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Ive been thinking more about it and i think it all depends on what kind of love. Romantic? I would choose solitude....but like a fatherly or motherly love i would :unsure:
  5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

6. Sapphire

As far as I'm concerned being "in love" is a powerful thing. And some people get swooped up by it and don't keep their feet on the ground. Which can be dangerous. It doesn't have to be but it can be. I've seen so many people who said they were in love with people who treated them badly... It's saddening. Also, being "in love" is sort of a temporary thing it seems to me.

Anyway, I'd never base a relationship on that. Like Mark Kermode said; any relationship based solely on romance is sort of doomed to fail.
  7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Eeeeek you gave me more to think about >.< :laugh: :hug:
  8. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I am so fed up with solitude. So so fed up... :cry:
  9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

10. Sapphire

11. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

Love hurts, but I can't imagine living without it. If only he loved me too....

12. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I had to choose solitude cause it's the lesser evil of the two... :D
  13. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

We have a choice?
  14. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

That is a good question,
    I wish that we did.
  15. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

While i agree love can be equally as painful, there is also a chance for a lot of happiness.

So given the choice, i would choose love, as solitude is never going to give you those same possibilities.
  16. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

had real love-- it's rare; and I don't want it or fake love ever again, so I'm going with solitude all the way.

love hurts too much for someone as weak as me.
  17. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I chose love.
  18. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I suppose solitude works better for me, but that's only because I like being alone. :)
  19. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

20. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

i will never have love so all im left with is solitude but its made worse cause im craving something that i'll never have..its like a forced solitude...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.