Love will be the death of me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Shauna Lea, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Why do i want someone so badly that i know has lied to me? This love will be the death of me....i hope this is goodbye!

2. Tara

Tara Guest

because of the good things from the relationship? they can sometimes put doubts in your mind.

Some people think they can make them change.

I really hope it isnt goodbye! If its best not to be with him then dont! i know its hard but im sure you can find other things that will keep you occupied. keep your mind off wanting him.

3. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

When you love someone so much that u are obsessed with them, so much that u need them...u can't choose not to think of them. They r on your mind every second of every day without fail. He doesnt want my love and there is only one way to get rid of it...by getting rid of me! It is for the best in the long run :huh:

4. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

shauna lee hugs to you
    i was and still am in a way in the same boat
    i put all my love and energy that i had for him into me
    by joiningg a gym,making friends on here,eating well
    i still miss him even though mine was a *******
    but i refuse to let him have my love and get nothing back
    i am fitter ,look better and so much more confident
    he has l;ost me now
    hope this helps a little
    good kuck
    hugs sarahg

5. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I know how that feels :hug:

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Know how you feel. Sometimes I feel like I'll never get over it:sad:

7. I understand this too, it hurts so much.

8. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I've been there sorta, Shauna.

I was in love with a girl, massively, maybe even a little obsessed. And even after I realized we'd never 'be something' as she didn't love me that way, it still took me a year. For a year I thought of her every single day, wondering what she'd be doing at that moment, wonderig what she'd be thinking and wondering what it'd be like to be in a relationship with her. wondering what we'd be doing then etc etc.
    It took me a year. Now I'm over her. She'll alwyas have a special place in my heart, but I am over her.

point of this post: to show you that it can get easier, you can get over it. Please give it time, eventhough that is very hard. but someday you will get over it, that's at least my experience. Please hold on to that hope. I wouldnt want to miss you, Shauna :sad:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

9. One year? :cry:

10. bEvans

bEvans Active Member

I've been that way before too, but it took me about 8 months to get over her instead of a year.
    People really do underestimate the power of time.

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It can be very difficult to get through Shauna, but it is possible. You do need time. The answer is not getting rid of yourself, it is getting rid of the obsessive thoughts. As time goes on you will think of this person less and less often. They never leave you completely, but they become a distant memory instead of something that is constanlt in the forefront of your mind. Who knows, maybe someone else will come along that is more suited to you than this person was. Don't give up hun. You will conquer this with time. :hug:

12. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

sending you many hugs Shauna :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.