love you grandad

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Fluffypingu, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

grandad just wanted to let u know i raised 3000pounds for mcmillian cancer support in memory of you i climbed up mount snowdon in wales the very place you wanted to go right b4 u passed away i did it for you grandad because i love you withall my heart R.I.P now you will always be loved
  2. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss Aimee, he'd be proud of you y'know, so very proud! :hug:

“Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”
  3. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

man your up there having it easy watching me why didnt u prtect me why did u let this happen please make it stop i love u loads please ill do anything just make this all stop punish the bastards who did this to me please grandad please i'm begging you
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

They will be punished aimee One day they will I hope you can find the strength to call authorities and press charges just so they can be prevented from harming anyone else again hugs
  5. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

£3000 is a LOT of money to raise. Your philanthropy means a LOT more than money though and acts like this raise the spirits of people who are feeling down. Its also a practical thing - help that really is help. Well done.

As for punishment - I think I spoke about this in another thread and informed you that the police are the ones you ought to chat to. A policewoman, picked for humanity and trained in interviewing people abused will speak to you.

I got a feeling you really need to have that conversation.

A man gets away with abuse and it means more victims.

This will be harder than climbing Snowden perhaps, but it would make a big difference to your mental well-being.

Who knows, maybe you might have a career in helping victims.

I hope and pray you use this New Year to make a new start. Talk to someone - talk to women here who may have been through what you went through.

Best of luck.