Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

this taking so much efford not to go after my mum right now. Cant tykpe anyting more. I'm sorry am on skype though. Cant type anytng mroe

2. est sweetie you need to sleep off the alcohol, go to bed things will seem a bit better in the morning x

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Awww hun, sorry you feel this way, it must be hard.. Hang in there though hunny, it'll be ok... I'm here if you need to talk, you have my Skype, please take care hun, ok? We're here for you, stay with us. :hug:

4. Sa Palomera

i can't even remember making this thread :blink:
    apparently I took some pills too, cos there's a few pills missing.
    wish I'd taken more.
    I should have taken more.

5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Im going to post my thoughts here on this and if it sounds "me" like...sorry...

Anyways I think that yous hould stop combining pills and alcohol..you are killing your liver(unless thats your intention), you need to stop coming on SF when you know you are going to be high, drinking, or on something to prevent yourself from posting these "not remembering" threads and saying "non remembering" things. I don't want that to sound like I'm saying stay away from SF, I mean clearly if you need support and help of course, but there comes a point when blaming the threads you don't realize you posted on booze and pills.

I'm sorry if this sounds mean it's not meant to at all. I tend not to have a common ground between my niceness and harshness. :mellow:

6. Sa Palomera

I know what you're saying Kelly and you are right, I'm going to try to stay off internet when I'm high or drunk, cos I only seem to cause trouble then anyway.

Thing is last night, I remember getting drunk and watching films with my housemate, then I went to bed and I seriously thought I went straight to sleep. I cant remember shit from the part where I left my housemate's room to when I woke up. :sad: :sad:
    I honestly thought I went straight to sleep. :blink:

7. Sa Palomera

:cry: mum, wanna be with you.

dunno how much longer i can cope :cry: :cry:

8. Sa Palomera

I wanna go to the Island, be with her :cry: :cry:
    I need to see her, I need to have a hug from her :cry: :cry:
    I need to be with her. I need to.

9. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug:

Stay with us Est :arms:

10. here for you est sweetie :hug:

11. Sa Palomera

I'm sorry :cry:

12. Ester, if anyone is going to the island, it's me, not you! I am the person who deserves to die, not you. I don't have a future because that was taken away from me, Cynthia left me, she won't talk with me, etc. People still care about you. After all, you are meeting with the person you are in love with. Stay for you, her, and all of your friends. :hug:

13. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

hugs my missy,hay u,loads of love sarahg

14. Sa Palomera

*sigh* :cry: :cry:

why? I need to see her, I need to be with her. I need her. I need to go there. :cry:

15. Jewel

Jewel Well-Known Member

Sweettyy!!

I care for you!

Hugss!

16. Sa Palomera

Thanks, Jewel :hug: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.